Advocating learning of skills in a playful and practical way.
Kid’s Skills is a Solution Focused approach of removing problems by advocating learning of skills in a playful and practical way. Kid’s Skills is a Step-by-Step process of assisting kids and youth to become more self-motivated and responsible of the skills they should learn. This program is for children and youth ranging from ages 4 to 12 and can be implemented in kindergartens, schools, homes, special schools and institutions.
Kid’s Skills has been successfully used places like Finland, Great Britain, Australia, Germany, Sweden, Iran and many other parts of Europe.
The Kid’s Skills Program was co-developed by renowned Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, author and co-Director of the Helsinki Brief Therapy Institute, Dr. Ben Furman who also has his own talk show in Finland to educate the public on how to deal with problems in a more effective and Solution Focused way.
Benefits of Kid's Skills?
- Fun and Interactive
- Engaging students to challenge themselves to become better
- Collaborative method to build solutions
- Foster better relationships between youths and people around the kid
- Using strength based approach to deal with issues and challenges
- Solution building for Kid’s rather than problem focused
- Solution focused approach to deal with issues and challenges
- Collaborative effort between youths and their supporters to get results
- Working with what already works
- Taking small steps to making long lasting and positive changes
- Effective even with children with psychiatric challenges
- Step-by-step for long lasting results
This program is suitable for:
Parents – who want their child to learn skills that can nurture them in becoming more responsible
Teachers/Principals – who are looking for a way to creatively engage students and tapping into their potential for better performance and social interactions.
Counsellor/Youth Workers – who work with young people who require a supportive and structured program to facilitate positive change
Contact us to find out about how we can tailor a workshop or program to suit your needs and those of your child/children.
Talk to Us
If you are interested to learn more about this program, kindly provide your contact details & we will get back to you in no time.
To view and register to upcoming schedules for this program, click through the button below.