Accredited Executive Coach & Accredited Professional Executive Coach Program
Want something par excellence? Go for the Association for Coaching, UK Accreditation.
** The only Accredited Coach Training in Asia approved by the Association for Coaching, UK*
* The Association for Coaching, UK is part of the Global Coaching and Mentoring Alliance (GCMA) formed in November 2012, to work alongside other global coaching & mentoring bodies (e.g. ICF, EMCC), to provide a shared view of the practice of professional coaching.
- Well exceeds the required number of class-based hours required at this level of AC Coach Training Accreditation.
- Uses a thorough blended learning approach which incorporates theory, practical applications including role play to enhance the learning process.
- Covers a variety of coaching approaches and models.
- Uses clear and detailed lesson plans with clearly defined objectives.
- Ensures that participants undertake a variety of self-study activities to further support and develop their learning.
- Participants are provided with coaching clients who are at different stages to ensure they get extensive and varied coaching practice.
- Uses a wide variety of methods to assess the students’ Fitness to Practise.
- Has clear assessment and evaluation processes in place to ensure continuous improvement.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch with you.
Talk to Us
If you are interested to learn more about this program, kindly provide your contact details & we will get back to you in no time.
To view and register to upcoming schedules for this program, click through the button below.